Abby's Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate -Chip Cookies
photo by ChefDede
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt;
- stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set.
- Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!