A Mid Winter's Cherry Cranberry Trifle
- Ready In:
- 1 (300 ml) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (102 g) package instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 liter) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (298 g) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 (540 ml) can cherry cranberry pie filling or (540 ml) can cherry pie filling
- Combine Eagle Brand and water. Add pudding mix; beat about 2 minutes. Chill until just thickened, about 15 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture into 3L: serving bowl; top with half of the cake cubes. Top with half of the pie filling and 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining cake cubes, pie filling and pudding mixture.
- Cover and chill overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.