8 Points Plus - Stir Fried Pork and Broccoli With Hoisin Sauce
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb boneless pork loin, trimmed and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups white rice, cooked, hot
- Toss together pork, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper in large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in wok over high heat.
- When drop of water sizzles in the oil, add broccoli and bell peper. Stir fry 2 minute.
- Add pork, stir fry until browned, about 3 minute.
- Add ginger, stir fry 1 minute.
- Add orange juice, hoisin sauce, and honey. Stir fry until pork is cooked through and sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY