6 Points Plus - Pork Chops With Cremini Mushrooms
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 4 (1/4 lb) pork loin chop, boneless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper, fresh
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, reduced sodium and reduced-fat
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb cremini mushroom, fresh, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook until browned, about 2 min on each side.
- Combine soup, water, carrots, mushrooms, worcestershire sauce, oregano, and thyme in a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Mix well.
- Place pork chops on top of the vegetables mixture.
- Cook, covered, until fork tender (3-4 hrs on high or 6-8 hrs on low).
- 6 Points plus yields 1 pork chop and 1/2 cup vegetables. 5 Points on previous points program.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!