3 Ingredient Pulled Pork in the Crockpot
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 lb pork roast, cooked, leftover, sliced thick
- 1 (6 ounce) can vegetable juice, Spicy Hot V8 recommended
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's Original recommended
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray crockpot with non-stick. Pour V8 into crockpot. Add pork slices and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours, or until pork shreds easily.
- Shred pork with 2 forks. Stir in barbeque sauce. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer, or until hot.
- Serve on hamburger buns. Top with additional sauce, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband, Walt and I live in Huntley, Illinois; about 1 hour west/northwest of Chicago O'Hare airport. I'm a stay at home wife with 3 adult children. I collect old cookbooks, enjoy reading, gardening, canning, candy making and jewelry making. I'm passionate about my savior, singing on the worship team and volunteering for a non-profit that provides free legal services to poor families. My favorite cookbooks are Taste of Home Contest Winning and those authored by Rachael Ray. A pet peeve is when a cook doesn't give an alternative for a difficult to find ingredient.