100% Parmesan Chicken
I don't remember where I got this recipe several years ago, but it is a delicious cheesy tasty main dish!
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx. 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in melted butter or margarine.
- Then coat chicken with dry ingredients.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until juices of chicken run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great tasting chicken! I had four large chicken breasts, used a shredded parmesan blend cheese and panko in place of the breadcrumbs. Also sprinkled some lemon pepper in the dry mix. The parmesan cheese was very good but did not overpower the other flavors. Served with coffybean's Recipe #404648 #404648 for supper tonight and we both loved everything. Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef Spring 2010.Reply