1/2 Photos of Zucchinin With Minced Meat in the Oven
Toujours Pur's Note:
I fell in love with my oven ever since I started low carbing. It's amazing what you can do with him. I've baked cookies, pies, cakes and tons of main dishes that keep my hunger at bay. Now, it's time for a zucchini lasagna with minced meat, topped with some peppers and buffalo mozzarella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Peel the zucchini and with a sharp knife, slice in long, thin slices. Salt the slices to get rid of excess water. Also cut up your green bell pepper in small cubes.
- 3In a pan, fry chopped onions, meat and the garlic. When they are done, add the tomato sauce and let it cook until all the flavors are mixed. Season as you like. I seasoned with a special mix for meat.
- 4Pat the zucchini slices dry with a clean towel and take an oven dish.
- 5Start assembling your lasagna. Place some sauce at the bottom and layer the zucchini over it. Over the zucchini comes the meat and the sauce and the green bell pepper cubes. Add another layer of zucchini and again top with sauce and bell peppers. Continue until your ingredients run out.
- 6Top the entire dish with the chopped up chilli pepper for added flavor and place thin slices of mozzarella on the top.
- 7Bake in the oven at 2000 degrees C for 25 minute Turn on the grill to turn the cheese brown for the last 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchinin With Minced Meat in the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.0
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 603.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 25.7 g