1/1 Photo of Zucchini With Bell Pepper and Tomato
Chef #344321's Note:
The weather has been turning warmer and I have been dreaming about that summer crop that we all get in abundance. Summer and zucchini will be here before we know it. I found some zucchini at the market and made one of our family's favorite dishes. I do not remember where the original recipe came from, but it is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash zucchini, cut off both.
- 2ends but do not peel them. Cut.
- 3the zucchini into 1/4" slices. Cook,
- 4stirring zucchini, onion, green pepper, oil,
- 5garlic, salt, and pepper in 10" skillet.
- 6until heated through. Cover and cook
- 7over medium heat, stirring occasionally,
- 8until vegetables are crisp-tender,
- 9about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes. Cover
- 10and cook over low heat just until
- 11tomatoes are heated through, about
- 123 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and
- 13grated cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini With Bell Pepper and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g