This recipe came from my FIL's girlfriend. She sent me a bunch of zucchini recipes since that wonderful veggie always over-produces. Enjoy. Please feel free to tweak to your personal tastes.
- Wash zucchini and cut in very thin slices. (peel it if you like it that way).
- Combine with tomatoes, green pepper, green onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except lettuce in another bowl.
- Pour that over the zucchini mixture.
- Chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on lettuce or other greens.