- 4 fluid ounces milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dip mix
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a deep-fat fryer or deep skillet with vegetable oil to a 2-inch depth.
- Heat the oil to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, combine the milk and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together the dry ingredients and add to the egg mixture; blend well.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- Drop the batter by rounded teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until deep golden brown, turning once.
- Drain thoroughly on paper towels.