- 6 small zucchini
- 4 green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 3 -4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- salt, & pepper
- minced parsley
- 1 pinch dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Tip and wash zucchini, slice very thinly and place in bowl with sliced green onions.
- Blend garlic, vinegar, corn oil, salt and basil and pour over vegetables.
- Cover, place in fridge until chilled.
- Line dish with tomatoes and top with marinated zucchini.
- Garnish with parlsey and pepper to taste.