Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Low carb easy zucchini pizza casserole with ground beef and pepperoni
Make and share this Zucchini Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 946.36 ml shredded zucchini or 5 small zucchini
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 56.69 g cheese (I used mozzarella and cheddar)
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 56.69 g pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 113.39 g cheddar cheese (or a mix of both) or 113.39 g mozzarella cheese (or a mix of both)
- Shred zucchini. Mix the zucchini with 2 eggs, parmesan cheese, 2 oz. of cheese and italian seasoning. Press the zucchini mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inches glass baking dish. Bake the crust uncovered for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- While the crust bakes, brown the ground beef in a large pan. Add in the onion, pepperoni and spaghetti sauce and cook until onion is soft, about 5 - 7 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven. Pour the meat and sauce over the crust. Top with peppers, sprinkle with 4 oz. of cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 or until the pizza is heated through and the cheese is melted and slightly browned. Allow the dish to stand for 2 - 3 minutes before slicing and serving.