- 1 recipe pizza dough (for 12 inch pizza)
- olive oil (to brush on dough)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (you can use garlic powder )
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup zucchini, coarsely-shredded (press and drain off liqui! very important)
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced thin (meaty tomato)
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, sliced or 1 (8 ounce) package pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare your dough ( use my dough recipes from my web page or from Dave's recipe archives) Place dough to fit 12 inch pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil, mince over garlic. Lay on sliced tomato, sprinkle on spices. Scatter on zucchini evenly.
- Sprinkle on cheeses.
- Bake in a hot oven (400-425°F) about 20 minutes or until dough is done and cheese has melted.