1/2 Photos of Zucchini, Pineapple, Ginger Jam
With all my zucchinis in the garden after make my habanaro jam I did some research and came up with this one.Try this on a grilled tuna steak, grilled chicken, toss some into a salad dressing or spread on some cream cheese.... You can peel and add yellow food coloring for eye appeal. I myself like the nutrition of the skin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place zucchini, pineapples, and crystallized ginger in a food processor and puree.
- 2Add to a heavy bottom pot with sugar and boil for 20 minutes. That`s a rolling boil.
- 3Stirring all the while.
- 4Add Certo and bring to a full rolling boil for 1 more minute add jello and stir to blend.
- 5Fill 4-1 pint jars or 8 1/2 pint jars.I like to do the 8 jars because there would be more to give as gifts.
- 6Process in a water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Pineapple, Ginger Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1279.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 257.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 325.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 317.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: