Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Zucchini Pasta Primavera (Raw Vegan) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 zucchini, spiralized or cut into strips with veggie peeler
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml sweet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 118.29 ml fresh basil, chopped
- Blend or mash avocado & lemon juice together and pour over zucchini noodles.
- Throw the rest of the ingredients in & toss. ENJOY!
This is fantastic! So simple yet so grand! I used my mandoline to slice, although I didn't think to use the julienne attachment, which I'll be certain to do next time. I'll be making another batch of this soon to share with my Weight Watchers group as this is exactly the type of dish that can motivate others to eat healthy because it's so colorful and full of fresh flavors. Thanks, Mindelicious! Made for the Veggie Recipe Swap, September VIP selection.
This was ok. The dressing was bland as written but I added 1/2 tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper along with a tablespoon of dried basil and it was fabulous. However I think it would be better on zucchini noodles or other noodles without the other veggies ( especially the celery). It was too crunchy. Maybe peas and mushrooms and tomatoes would be better.