Zuchinni Pasta With Marinara Sauce (Low Fat Raw Vegan)
photo by Mindelicious
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (soaked)
- 1 (10 ounce) package sweet grape tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 zucchini (spiralized or cut into strips with veggie peeler)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients until smooth!
- Pour the sauce over the "noodles" and garnish with basil or even chopped tomatoes if you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am originally from Lancaster, PA but left about 7 years ago when I joined the Air Force. I served 6 years and during that time I met my amazingly perfect husband, Seth. We got married on a spur of the moment thing in Hawaii and have been absolutely in love since <3. We are currently in Guam while he is finishing his enlistment in the Navy.</p> <p>I absolutely love to cook, collect recipes, and experiement with new ingredients. I enjoy gardening, sunbathing, yoga, eating lots of fruit, reading, painting, and researching healthy living.</p>