Recipe by Mille®
And now for something completely different................
Top Review by JustJanS
These were quick and easy to make, but I LOVE lemon, and in hindsight i think they would have benefitted from the juice of half a lemon being squeezed over them to finish. UPDATE: This is our second attempt at cooking these, and this time we turned the heat up to high under the wok to stir fry them, added the zest closer to the end, and finished the dish off with the juice of half a lemon. They had a wonderful grilled flavour, and a fabulous lemony tang. Now they're a keeper.
- 2 lbs small zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini in half crosswise, then cut each half into 4 lengthwise sticks.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté zucchini and lemon peel about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until zucchini is lightly browned.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese and pepper to taste.