Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Zucchini Oat Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°; grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Put the zucchini slices in a medium saucepan; add enough water just to cover.
- Cook over medium heat until tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, and brown sugar; cut in the butter using a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly.
- Pat half of this crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish; bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Place cooked zucchini slices on baked crust.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon over filling.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown; serve warm.
Easy to make, the food processor was great for the dough. Next time I would use peach or apple though instead of squash and go easier on the sugar....