Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I absolutely loved the flavors. There's something about fresh garden tomatoes and zucchini together that make my day. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home and Barbara McCalley. Thank you!
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion, garlic, and seasonings in butter until crisp-tender.
- Gently stir in tomato wedges and sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from the heat and cover.
- Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.