Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good as an appetizer or side dish
Make and share this Zucchini Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped thyme leaves (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped tarragon leaves (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped basil leaves (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 unpeeled zucchini, sliced lenghtwise
- 2 sweet red peppers, cut into rings
- 5 plum tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced (the kind packed in water)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large resealable bag.
- Add zucchini and pepper rings.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours,turning often to coat veggies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place peppers and zucchini on ungreased broiler pan,reserve marinade in refrigerator.
- Bake vegetables 30 minutes,turning after 15 minutes.
- Cool on pan 10 minutes.
- Place in airtight container and chill in refrigerator To serve,alternate zucchini,tomatoes,cheese and peppers on serving platter,brushing with reserved marinade.