1/1 Photo of Zucchini Joe (Ground Beef or Turkey With Zucchini and Egg)
This is a super easy one-skillet dish that tastes amazing and is a great way to get some veggies into kids. It can be made with ground beef or ground turkey (I generally prefer turkey because it is leaner). You can increase the number of eggs to six if you want but I like it this way. You can also definitely eat this as a brunch item but my family loves it for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble meat into large skillet, add onion and brown the two together. You shouldn't need any oil because the onion will cook in the fat of the meat but if you think it is really dry, add a very small amount of olive oil.
- 2Add zucchini and cook briefly.
- 3Add garlic, salt and seasonings to taste.
- 4Add eggs and stir gently while cooking over low heat until done.
- 5Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Joe (Ground Beef or Turkey With Zucchini and Egg)
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 195.0 mg
- Sodium 231.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g