This is a recipie from Austria, my mom send it to me yesterday :-) thanks mom!
Make and share this Zucchini in Wine Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the zucchinis in lengths, about 1cm broad.
- Grind the pumpkin seeds and mix them well with flour, baking powder, salt, egg and yolk.
- Slowly mix in the wine until the dough is smooth and has a batter consistency, it might be more or less.
- Let rest for 20 minutes.
- Pour boiling hot water over the tomatoes and peel them.
- Cut tomatoes in small pieces and put seeds away.
- Chop onion and garlic and sauté slightly in hot olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and blend.
- Spice with salt and pepper.
- Cut basilca and mix under.
- Heat the oil for frying to 180°C.
- Put each piece of zucchini through the dough and fry for 3 til 4 minutes on both sides until golden.
- Serve with Tomato ragout.
- If you should not like tomatoes (shame!) then this is also delicios with remoulade sauce.