1/1 Photo of Zucchini in Wine Dough
1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipie from Austria, my mom send it to me yesterday :-) thanks mom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the zucchinis in lengths, about 1cm broad.
- 2Grind the pumpkin seeds and mix them well with flour, baking powder, salt, egg and yolk.
- 3Slowly mix in the wine until the dough is smooth and has a batter consistency, it might be more or less.
- 4Let rest for 20 minutes.
- 5Pour boiling hot water over the tomatoes and peel them.
- 6Cut tomatoes in small pieces and put seeds away.
- 7Chop onion and garlic and sauté slightly in hot olive oil.
- 8Add tomatoes and blend.
- 9Spice with salt and pepper.
- 10Cut basilca and mix under.
- 11Heat the oil for frying to 180°C.
- 12Put each piece of zucchini through the dough and fry for 3 til 4 minutes on both sides until golden.
- 13Serve with Tomato ragout.
- 14If you should not like tomatoes (shame!) then this is also delicios with remoulade sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini in Wine Dough
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: