Recipe by Audrey M
These bread is packed full of flavor. You will be even more surprized that they are only 2 WW points.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup coarsely shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lowfat swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 or 9 inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, onion salt, and garlic powder.
- In medium bowl, combine zucchini, yogurt, pimiento, Parmesan cheese, hot pepper sauce, and egg; mix well.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread evenly in spray-coated pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle cheese over top; return to oven 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.