Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light side dish.
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Cook sliced zucchini in boiling water until barely tender.
- Drain and place in blender with egg substitute, onion flakes and stuffing mix. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to casserole dish coated with cooking apray.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F until knife inserted in center comes out clean.