Recipe by Feingold Mom
My son loves this. He is allergic to chocolate so I spend my life finding yummy carob recipes. This was a winner.
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup carob powder (Chatfield brand)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup soft margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups honey
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Put remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and stir, then beat for three minutes.
- Combine bowl mixture with dry ingredients.
- Bake in a 9x12-inch greased pan at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Test with toothpick.
- Frost cake after it is cool.