Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonder what to do with you're zucchini fresh out of the garden? Here is a wonderful side dish passed down from my mom.
- Place shredded zucchini in colander.
- Squeeze as much liquid out as possible.
- Sprinkle zucchini with salt.
- Set aside in large bowl.
- Saute onion in butter, drain and add to zucchini.
- In seperate bowl mix eggs, flour and pepper.
- Add wet mixture to zucchini, stir well.
- Drop mixture into rounded teaspoons, into well oiled frying pan, flatten slightly, cook 4 minutes on each side.