Wonder what to do with you're zucchini fresh out of the garden? Here is a wonderful side dish passed down from my mom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shredded zucchini in colander.
- 2Squeeze as much liquid out as possible.
- 3Sprinkle zucchini with salt.
- 4Set aside in large bowl.
- 5Saute onion in butter, drain and add to zucchini.
- 6In seperate bowl mix eggs, flour and pepper.
- 7Add wet mixture to zucchini, stir well.
- 8Drop mixture into rounded teaspoons, into well oiled frying pan, flatten slightly, cook 4 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini cakes-my mom's recipe...wonderful summer side dish
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 242.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g