Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A very tasty and moist muffin with healthy ingredients.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini
- 1⁄3 cup mashed banana (1 banana)
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Grind flaxseed for 1/2 cup.
- Grate the zucchini coarsely.
- Mix together flour, flaxseed, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add zucchini and banana and stir until combined.
- Mix milk, egg and vanilla and add to mixture. Do not overmix.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on rack before removing from muffin pans.