Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe when I was in High School Home Economics class in the late 1980's. I found this recipe in a copy of the 1986 Bon Appetit Magazine. I love it and make it all the time.
- 4 cups zucchini (2 medium)
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Butter 9 x 13 inch pan or glass dish. Combine all ingredients. Mix together and pour into dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool. Cut into small squares and serve.