Cinnamon Nut Cake
photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
1 bundt cake
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture blending well.
- Stir 2 tsp baking soda into sour cream.
- Add to mixture and blend well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour approx.
- 1/3 of batter into greased and floured tube or bundt pan.
- Mix cinnamon& 3 Tbsp sugar.
- Sprinkle half of cinnamon and sugar mixture over batter.
- Swirl with a knife.
- Repeat with remaining batter and sugar mixture, ending with batter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in northeastern NJ, have been married for 23 years. I am currently a stay at home mom (a temporary situation) and have 3 terrific sons, ages 22, 18, & 11. I love to cook and have been making the family dinner since I was 9 years for a family of 9(my mom worked nights and I have 6 siblings). I enjoy doing craft projects and, when I can find them, ceramics.