Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
from the Closet Cooking blog
Make and share this Zucchini and Corn Taco Seasoned Quinoa Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 batch taco seasoning
- 1 ear corn (grilled and kernels cut from cob)
- 1 cup zucchini (grated)
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 jalapeno (sliced)
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lime (juice)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Cotija cheese (crumbled)
- Simmer the quinoa in the water along with the taco seasoning until the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Mix the quinoa, corn, zucchini, black beans, jalapeno pepper, green onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Mix the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad in the dressing and serve garnished with cotija cheese.