Recipe by Ewalla
This is a little different from most coleslaws because it is vinegar based and has feta cheese in it. I love the slaw at Zoe's so I tried to re-create it and think I came pretty close. Not sure of the exact measurements so I just estimated them on here. Great for as a side for a BBQ. The cook time includes refrigeration.
- 1 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) packagecrumbled feta
- 6 -7 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar (I used a splash of white vinegar along with this)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shredded cabbage, feta and chopped green onions in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, and EVOO.
- Pour over the slaw and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. It's best if you let it refrigerate for a few hours so you may want to make it the day before.