Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light. Oct 2003
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups chopped swiss chard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups hot cooked ziti (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shaved fresh romano cheese
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chard and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- Combine chard mixture, pasta, and next 5 ingredients (pasta through pepper), tossing well. Top with cheese.
Yummy and super easy to make.