1/7 Photos of Ziti Pepperoni Casserole
This is my kids' favorite meal. And it's so easy to prepare, that they often do it themselves! It's very cheesy! I've also made this and cooked it in the microwave during the summer. Freezing instructions included. If you prefer, you may sub in ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated (or more)
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, grated (or more)
- 1/2 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1Set aside some of the cheeses for topping the casserole.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Spoon into a 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Top with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 375º for 40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 6To freeze: Cover dish with foil and freeze. When frozen you can pop it out of the container and put in a freezer bag if desired. To heat: Thaw and preheat oven to 350°F Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ziti Pepperoni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 1279.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 34.5 g