Recipe by Shon Marie
My mother used to make this for family reunions. She preferred we eat vegetables before meat. Over the years she tweeked the recipe from time to time to meet everyone's taste buds. I hope this salad will make fond memories for your family as well.
- 1 head broccoli, florets cut to bite size
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 2 cups radishes, sliced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all vegetables in mixing bowl, except tomatoes. Pour dressing over the top and refridgerate for at least 4 hours. (The longer refridgerated the better). Before serving add tomatoes and parmesean cheese. If you have a little left over cook some spaghetti and add left overs to the spaghetti and you have a nice pasta salad. You may substitute ceaser with italian dressing.