Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so nice on toasted bagels with leftover roast beef. Or serve it with crackers, raw vegetables or rye bread rounds.
- 6 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2⁄3 cup apple juice
- In a mixing bowl, beat cheeses, butter, horseradish, and apple juice till smooth.
- Press into your favorite party mold, coated with a non-stick spray.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Run a sharp knife around mold to loosen spread and unmold.