Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Only 3 ingredients plus a prepared pizza crust makes this quick, easy and oh-so-good. Can be used for lunch, dinner, appetizer, snack, just about anytime!
- 1 prebaked italian bread pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (8oz)
- 1 (11 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Place bread shell on an ungreased 12" pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Top with salsa, chicken and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450*F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Make sure you get a salsa you like enough to use as sauce rather than as just an accent! (There are so many different salsas out there...) The flavors go great with cheddar. :)