1/2 Photos of Zippy Cheese Cauliflower
My university roommate thought I was insane when I told her this was my favourite way to eat cauliflower, but she tried it and started making it this way herself, too. Quantities of everything (including the cauliflower itself) are all sort of approximate, and can be varied to suit your taste/appetite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the cauliflower until just slightly underdone.
- 2While the cauliflower is cooking, mix the mayonnaise and mustard together.
- 3When the cauliflower is done, transfer it to a microwave-safe dish and spread the mustard-mayonnaise over it.
- 4Cover with cheese.
- 5Microwave for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- 6Or, if whatever else you're cooking isn't done yet, you can just cover the cauliflower and lets its heat melt the cheese until you're ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippy Cheese Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g