1/1 Photo of Ziploc Omelets /This Works Great! It Really Does!!!
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
Good for when you're alone or when all your family is together. The best feature is that no one has to wait for their special omelet. Great for family fun ,Have the Kids make there own omlete and taste there own creations,Remember this can be used with any ingredents of your choice... Great for all family types get the kids in the kitchen ,Have fun ,,,,,,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack 2 eggs into the quart size Ziploc bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them.
- 2Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake the bag to mix them well.
- 3Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
- 4Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes.
- 5You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot.
- 6If you have more omelets, make another pot of boiling water.
- 7Cut the bags and the omelet will roll out easily.
- 8Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.
- 9Nice to serve with fresh fruit and coffee cake;
- 10everyone gets involved in the process and it becomes a great conversation piece.
- 11Imagine having these ready the night before, and putting the bag in boiling water while you get ready.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ziploc Omelets /This Works Great! It Really Does!!!
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 449.6 mg
- Sodium 610.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: