Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A sweet yet Unexpected Flavored Steak.
Make and share this Zingy Apple N.Y. Steaks #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 fluid ounce brandy
- 1⁄8 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- On a 12 by 12 sheet of Foil lay steaks, Rub salt pepper and Garlic Powder,mixed all over steaks.
- Wash hands.
- On cutting Board quarter Apple (make sure u cut core out) cut quarters into,4 peices each 1/4.
- In a Bowl lined with Foil add Corn,Black Beans, and Diced Tomatoes and lemon juice mix,ogether with salt and Pepper cover bowl and shake real quick,Set aside.
- Bake or BBQ N.Y. Steaks to your Prefered Temp, while those are cooking, in a Suatee Pan put Butter and heat on Med temp add Apples and cinnamon and sugar suatee apples till soft splash with 3/4 shot Brandy to burn off some of butter, slowly add Heavy Cream.
- and let simmer till it thickens a little add last 1/4 shot brandy let sit till steaks.are done then rewarm a little.
- Put Cooked Steaks in center of Plate take your Corn,Bean Salsa and put around Steaks,.
- take apples out of sauce and lay 4 pieces Featherd on top of each Steak, slowly.
- Drizzle apple Cream sauce over Apples and Steaks.
- Serve and enjoy :).