Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
As good as fried and more healthy to boot!
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and combine with potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Drizzle with oil, tossing again to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Have made several times now, the only thing I've done differently is put them under the broiler for about 5-10 minutes to get them really crispy.
This was a hit tonight! I peeled and cut taters, combined spices in a ziploc bag and added taters to shake. Placed the taters on a pre-heated baking stone and drizzled the olive oil on top of the fries and baked for 30 minutes. I thought the seasoning may be too much for my picky 10 y/o who hates "spicy" things but he liked the fries. Served aside of a triple decker BLT club and dill pickle slice. Thanks for posting!
We loved these! After I cut the potatoes I put them in a bowl of cold water and let them soak for an hour, then I carefully took them out not to disturb the starchy residue at the bottom of the bowl, dried them a bit on paper towels I was using more potatoes and didn't want them to stick together which can happen if the starch is on them. Then I followed the recipe using peanut oil because of the high temp. My kids thought they were great.