Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This creamy dip is a snap to make and a great better-for-you option to serve at parties.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) box reduced-fat Wheat Thins crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.Combine dressing, broccoli, pimientos, Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into 1-qt. baking dish or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 mozzarella cheese. Continue baking 5 minute or until mozzarella cheese is melted. Serve with the crackers.