Recipe by nomnom
Came up with this after buying a pineapple after it being on sale for half-price!! So refreshing and so easy. What a treat! Heck *I* came up with it, so it MUST be easy LOL. Nothing like grilled fresh pineapple - it squirts in your mouth! Even leftovers are good. Just re-grill. No need to core. The core IS edible, though just a TAD tougher than the rest of the flesh. But core if you please or just eat around it. Can be a side, garnish, or dessert ;)
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled,sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1 lemon, juice of, and zested
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pineapple in tupperware.
- Mix juices, zest, mint, and splenda together.
- Pour over pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate (no required time frame, just chill).
- Occasionally shake to incorporate Place on preheated grill and grill both sides until light grill marks appear Serve and relish in its delicious juiciness.