Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chicken, bacon, and avocado are the stars of this salad.
- 6 cups tightly packed chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered red onion
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- COVER large platter with lettuce.
- TOP with rows of all remaining ingredients except dressing.
- DRIZZLE with dressing just before serving.
- SHORTCUT: Prepare using a rotisserie chicken purchased from the grocery store.
- SELECTING, RIPENING & STORING AVOCADOS: Look for avocados that are either slightly soft or firm. Small light-brown markings on the peels are normal and won't affect the quality of the fruit inside. If mashing the avocados for recipe use, look for softer avocados. If needing sliced avocados, or if not using immediately, select firmer pieces of fruit. Avocados will continue to ripen after being picked. To ripen, place in paper bag and let stand at room temperature until desired softness. Ripe avocados can be stored in the refrigerator for several days.