Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taste of Home
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 prebaked italian bread pizza crust (12 inches)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add onion, green pepper and bacon; cook until tender.
- Place crust on pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Place in 400 degree oven to warm.
- Meanwhile, add eggs and pepper to skillet.
- Cook and stir until eggs are almost set.
- Spread over pizza crust; top with picante sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.