Recipe by Lalaloula
Found this recipe in Sheila Lukin's American Baking Book. They are so easy to put together and taste great. Can also be made with any other type of berries or fruit in general.
- 125 g soft butter
- 250 g sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons extra sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml milk
- 220 g flour
- 40 g cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 380 g blueberries (either fresh or frozen ones)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big bowl cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs one by one and blend in well. If desired, add vanilla now.
- In a second bowl combine flour, corn starch, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Give half of the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Add the milk and stir in well. Then add the rest of the flour mixture and the blueberries. Stir in carefully.
- Pour the dough into a lined muffin pan and sprinkle with the 2 tbs extra sugar.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven at 190°C for 25-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!=).