Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Marinating the chicken with the orange juice and ginger gives this a zesty flavor and makes the chicken moist.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 piece ginger (grated)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (use your favorite brand)
- salt and black pepper
- Marinate Chicken: Mix orange juice, soy sauce and ginger.
- Pour into zip lock bag.
- Add chicken breast.
- Marinate overnight.
- Bake Chicken: Salt and pepper chicken.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and baste with barbecue sauce.
- Bake for 15 more minutes.
- Remove chicken; serve with extra sauce on the side.
Great chicken! Tender and moist with a wonderful flavour. You could still taste the orange and ginger through the BBQ sauce. I used skinless breasts. Very yummy and I will make again. Thanks!