Zesty Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken
photo by Chef RJE
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 30mins
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 18 ounces mesquite barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup austrian beer mustard
- Use 2 forks to shred the chicken.
- Place chicken in the crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix until evenly combined - BBQ Sauce, Minced Garlic, Cilantro, Austrian Beer Mustard, Brown Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce, and Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Pour into crock pot making sure to cover chicken.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!