Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low fat--High taste! So easy to make. These make great appys with low fat ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium red potatoes
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Cut potatoes in sticks.
- Toss potatoes with cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spray potatoes lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425* for 15 minutes, turn potatoes over and bake 15 more minutes, until crisp.
I tried this again MizzNezz and for some reason, it was better than last time! I used 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil and of course, more garlic. I also used a couple red and a couple baked potatoes. Needed to put the potatoes in a ziploc bag and kind of smoosh the seasonings onto the potatoes. Came out nice and crispy! YUM!
it tasted great, but mine came out half crispy, half burnt, and stuck to the cookie sheet. maybe i did something wrong?
I found the coating too sticky, and so had to slather it on with a knife.....but flavor is delicious. I used a Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic seasoning.