Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Dinner ready in 25 minutes! Try a hearty pork stew in a new way-a zesty meal. From eatbetteramerica.com.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium dark orange sweet potatoes or 2 cups dark orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 medium green bell peppers or 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (Shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 4-quart Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in Dutch oven, stirring occasionally, until browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 15 minutes, stirring once, until sweet potatoes are tender.
- RECIPE TIP:.
- Canned vacuum-packed sweet potatoes, cubed, can be substituted for the fresh sweet potatoes. Add them after you reduce the heat in step 2, and remember to stir the mixture gently, because canned sweet potatoes are very soft and tender.