Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
Serve this yummy martini in a glass lined with chocolate syrup to mimic zebra stripes. Africa never tasted so good!
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Frangelico
- 1 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 ounces espresso (shot)
- whipped cream, topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stripe a martini glass with chocolate syrup.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into striped martini glass.
- Shake espresso shot in shaker with ice and strain into center of martini.
- Top with a layer of whipped cream if desired. I used heavy whipping cream and layered it on the surface.